$ 42.00 CAN
Unisex Fiddlehead Tee
Fiddlehead ferns are the not-yet-unfurled, young fronds of edible ferns that make an appearance for a brief window in the spring. Many Canadians consider them as Canadian as Maple Syrup. Their grassy, earthy flavour is often likened to asparagus, green beans, and mushrooms. Spring in a bite!
Artwork by Brandi Fiala
Fit: True to size. Model is wearing a size MD. Women size down 1 - 2 sizes.
- Soft jersey fabric cut in a unisex fit
- 50% Organic Cotton: non GMO certified organic cotton
- 50% Recycled Polyester: saves approx 10 water bottles from the landfill
- ethically manufactured in Canada
- non toxic dyes
Shipping and Returns:
Ships the next day from Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Doesn't fit? Send an email to email@example.com within 15 days for an exchange
- Doesn't fit? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days for an exchange