Recycled. Organic. Ethical.
The fashion industry is the second most polluting industry in the world, next only to the oil and gas industry.
- Here to help you be the change.
- Made from the most sustainable fabrics.
- Produced in Canadian facilities where workers are safe, respected, and paid fair wages.
- We donate $1 from each item sold from our charity tee's to worthy causes.
- Founded by two sisters with a fierce determination to change the way people think about their clothing.
Bee the Change Recycled Tank
1 in every 3 bites of food we take depends on pollinators for a successful harvest. Yet in the last 80 years, bumblebee populations have crashed.
- Unisex Fit
- 50% Recycled Cotton
- 50% Recycled Polyester
- Produced ethically in the United States, sweatshop free
- Light, water based screen print
- $5.50 flat rate shipping
- Ships the next day from Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
- Doesn't fit? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days for an exchange