$ 14.99 CAN
United Way Facing Forward Mask
For many, getting a facemask isn’t as easy as it sounds. Pay it forward by purchasing a Facing Forward mask.
Ungalli is proud to partner with United Way of Thunder Bay to help deliver cloth masks to the most vulnerable people in the community. The Facing forward initiative provides workplaces, families, and organizations with an opportunity to purchase cloth masks for themselves, while, at the same time, helps to provide masks for those in most need.
The more masks sold through Facing Forward, the more masks United Way of Thunder Bay will be able to distribute to people who can’t afford or access them. Whether it’s poverty, homelessness, or isolation we need to help ensure everyone has what they need to keep our communities healthy.
Buying a Facing Forward mask is a conscious purchase that helps flatten the curve and give back to our communities’ most vulnerable people. With the purchase of each mask, you are supporting the provision of a free mask to a vulnerable community member.
Facing Forward is in partnership with the Thunder Bay Community Foundation, Thunder Bay District Health Unit and City of Thunder Bay.
- Non-medical face mask features For You - For All imprinted logo (also available in French).
- 100% Polyester jersey inner and outer liners with ANTI-MICROBIAL treatment.
- Each mask comes fitted with a filter pouch feature and a filter included inside the pack for use.
- Adjustable ear straps with toggle.
- Flexible wire frame over the nose for a secure fit.
- Available in ADULT or YOUTH sizing.
* Please note that according to the Government of Canada that wearing a mask alone will NOT prevent the spread of COVID-19.
MACHINE WASHABLE: Wash in COLD water. Do NOT bleach. Remove promptly and TUMBLE dry on LOW. Touch up with COOL iron.