$ 30.00 CAN
Kids Cloth Face Mask (3 masks/pack and up)
How do I get my mask?
- DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF ORDERS, ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED IN 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US, WE ARE WORKING VERY HARD TO GET YOUR ORDER TO YOU!
- You will receive an email notification when your order ships, or when it is ready for free no contact local pickup. Local no contact pickup times will be included in the email.
- Since most of our staff is working from home, there are only 2 people fulfilling thousands of orders. Please be patient with us! We are working hard to get your masks delivered to you. Thanks for your understanding!
- 2 layers of face panels (70% bamboo rayon, 30% cotton)
- 1 additional layer for filter insert pouch (100% organic cotton). Filter not included.
- There is a worldwide shortage of filters and we are unable to source them. Some household items can used. Read more here.
- Kids sizes are 3.25" high x 4.5" wide. We recommend measuring your child's face prior to ordering, as many children fit adult masks better.
- Many children can easily wear the adult size, please see picture 5 and 6 for a 10 year old boy wearing an adult size mask
- Comfortably ties with 2 drawstrings around neck and behind top of head
- Drawstrings can also be tied with 2 knots to make the drawstrings an adjustable ear loop (easier to take on and off)
- Because masks have drawstrings there is a risk of strangulation and choking, parental supervision is advised while children are wearing masks
Masks shouldn’t be worn by kids under two because of the way small children breath, masks can reduce breathing effectiveness
- All masks made ethically in Canada
- At this time colour selection in not an option due to overwhelming demand
- Thanks in advance for your understanding, we are working hard to make colour selection an option for future orders!
Things to Know When Wearing Cloth Masks:
- Wearing a non-medical mask when in public or other settings is not a replacement for following proven measures such as hand washing and physical distancing.
- Masks are not proven to protect the wearer. They are more effective to prevent symptomatic people from spreading germs, and to prevent the wearer from touching their face.
- Masks should be worn for short periods of time (couple of hours maximum). Wearing them too long can increase risk to the wearer as they can collect germs of others against their face. Always wash your mask after use.
- Immediately wash your hands with soapy water after removing the mask.
- Masks should not replace the other infection prevention and control (IPAC) measures like physical distancing, personal hygiene (hand washing/avoid touching your face), cough etiquette, and environmental cleaning. These are the most effective way to prevent transmission of the virus.
- Please read here for more information from Canada's Council of Chief Medical Officers of Health.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: These masks are NON-MEDICAL, they are not designed to stop or prevent the spread of any disease or virus. The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. Ungalli Clothing Co. Inc. makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. Please take care when using this product, do not sleep while wearing this mask. Not to be used by children under age two or those who have trouble breathing as accidental suffocation/death could occur. Ungalli Clothing Co. Inc. is not liable for any injury, sickness, or death caused by the use of this product.
- 3 pack = $30.00
- 5 pack = $45.00
- 10 pack = $85.00
*MOST DISCOUNT CODES DO NOT APPLY TO THIS COLLECTION*
*NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON MASKS, NO EXCEPTIONS*