$ 33.00 CAN
Adult Cloth Face Mask (3 masks/pack and up)
How do I get my mask?
- DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF ORDERS, ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED IN 1 - 5 BUSINESS DAYS. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US, WE ARE WORKING VERY HARD TO GET YOUR ORDER TO YOU!
- You will receive an email notification when your order ships, or when it is ready for free no contact local pickup. Local no contact pickup times will be included in the email.
- Since most of our staff is working from home, there are only 2 people fulfilling thousands of orders. Please be patient with us! We are working hard to get your masks delivered to you. Thanks for your understanding!
- 2 layers of face panels
- 1 additional layer for filter insert pouch. Filter not included.
- There is a worldwide shortage of filters and we are unable to source them. Some household items can used. Read more here.
- Colours can not be mixed in packs
- Adult sizes are 5" high x 7" wide. 5" is measured over the middle of the nose and mouth. The mask narrows towards your ears and is only 3" wide at the very end closest to your ear.
- Comfortably ties with 2 drawstrings around neck and behind top of head
- Drawstrings can also be tied with 2 knots to make the drawstrings an adjustable ear loop (see picture 3)
- All masks made ethically in Canada
Things to Know When Wearing Cloth Masks:
- Wearing a non-medical mask when in public or other settings is not a replacement for following proven measures such as hand washing and physical distancing.
- Masks are not proven to protect the wearer. They are more effective to prevent symptomatic people from spreading germs, and to prevent the wearer from touching their face.
- Masks should be worn for short periods of time (couple of hours maximum). Wearing them too long can increase risk to the wearer as they can collect germs of others against their face. Always wash your mask after use.
- Immediately wash your hands with soapy water after removing the mask.
- Masks should not replace the other infection prevention and control (IPAC) measures like physical distancing, personal hygiene (hand washing/avoid touching your face), cough etiquette, and environmental cleaning. These are the most effective way to prevent transmission of the virus.
- Please read here for more information from Canada's Council of Chief Medical Officers of Health.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: These masks are NON-MEDICAL, they are not designed to stop or prevent the spread of any disease or virus. The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. Ungalli Clothing Co. Inc. makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. Please take care when using this product, do not sleep while wearing this mask. Not to be used by children or those who have trouble breathing as accidental suffocation/death could occur. Ungalli Clothing Co. Inc. is not liable for any injury, sickness, or death caused by the use of this product.
- 3 pack = $33.00
- 5 pack = $50.00
- 10 pack = $90.00
- 25 pack = $212.50
- 50 pack = $400.00
- 100 pack = $700.00
* 50 packs and 100 packs can be customized with a screen printed logo. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*MOST DISCOUNT CODES DO NOT APPLY TO THIS COLLECTION*
*NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON MASKS, NO EXCEPTIONS*