$ 32.00 CAN
Orange Shirt Day 2022
Adult sizes = $39.00
Youth sizes = $32.00
Every Year on September 30th Canadians are encouraged to wear orange in honour of Residential School Survivors and Residential School Students who never made it home.
This image by local artist Kevin Belmore is meant to show hope, love, and a feeling that the children are fine. It is our hope that children around the world have peace, so that their spirit can grow and flourish.
Proceeds from Orange Shirt Day sales will be donated to The Orange Shirt Society.
*FINAL SALE* - because proceeds are donated to charity, there are no refunds on Orange Shirts. Exchanges only depending on availability.
- 50% Organic Cotton: non GMO certified organic cotton
- 50% Recycled Polyester: saves approx 10 water bottles from the landfill
- ethically manufactured in Canada
- non toxic dyes
- For reference an XS fits an average sized 4 year old.
- Fits true to size. Men order your normal size. Women size down 1 -2 sizes.
|UNISEX/MEN'S CREW NECK SS (")||xs||sm||md||lg||xl||xxl||3xl||4xl|
length = measured on back of shirt from top of neck to bottom hem
width = measured on front of shirt armpit to armpit