You can find us in Thunder Bay at 16 Cumberland St South in downtown Port Arthur. The old Crocks, for those who knew the bar.
- ONLY OPEN FOR CURB-SIDE PICKUPS!
Not only are we stocked with Ungalli, but we are also carrying products from other local creatives & entrepreneurs! Local clothing, jewellery, and other products. We like to think of it as a local collective, a one stop shop for the best of Thunder Bay.
Brands you'll find in our local collective:
- Bloom Forward Furniture
- Epica Pictures (photography)
- Gold Sparrow Blog + Creative (jewelry, artwork)
- Hippe Assemblage (baby accessories)
- cc creations (Handmade Hair accessories)
- North Star Silver (Silversmith)
- Red Fox Forge (metal work/welding)
- Three Huggers Beeswax Food Wraps
- Tuija Hansen Fibre Design (handmade clothing)
- Wild Badger (clothing)
- The Family Stone (artwork)
- Art AF- Marielle Orr (artist)
- Lost Art (jewelry, clothing)
- Waxx Candle Co. (coconut/soy wax candles)
- Heron house handmade (beeswax candles)
- Knits By Nat (knitted products)
- Lunar moose (jewelry made with recycled paper)
- Beanies for Brain cancer (100%profits go to brain cancer research)
- Pixie Card Co (Funny AF greeting cards)
- Thrify kid Vintage (thrifted clothing)
- Ruthless Rue Clothing (thrifted clothing)
- Luova Designs (handmade plant sleeves)
- Nor West Maple Co. (local maple syrup)
- Walleye (cookbook)
- Every Family is different (local childrens book)
We hope you like dogs, you'll most likely run into our shop dog, Joey at the store!
Get in touch with any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org or 807-622-8957.
Although we are quite full, If you are interested in being a part of the local collective please email email@example.com for more info!